Wednesday, June 27, 2012

It's A Good Day

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Humpday! I hope you're having a good day and an exceptional week. So here we are day 2 and already ahead of my last 2 attempts to do this. :)

So, I weighed in last night and of course I was nervous because even though I've been doing everything right the needle hasn't been dropping. I was hopeful though because this is what I finished out my week with at the end of Monday night-


Told you I was gonna keep it "Reals" right? So I had 45/49 "bonus weekly points" left and 71 activity points. Truth be told I had more than that but I haven't quite figured out how to list P90X and I did 60 minutes of that Monday night + 15 minutes of Ab-Ripper X, plus not counting those "Special" activity points that I haven't been able to find in the W.W.'s database. : D 

I went in dry (thirsty) cuz of course I didn't want any extra water weight, so I stopped drinking after 2, no food either (can't get an accurate weight with a food baby) and stepped on the scales and .... *Drumroll*


Yep, there it is- down 2.8 pounds for a total of 4.2 lost. How insane am I to put that out in the universe for everyone to see!?! Oh well, I carry it well, I'm full-figured, and I don't expect it to be there for long. Most people would never guess that's my true weight. Of course the ginormous (Why, Yes, that is a real word!) boobs take the focus off my curvy hips and bountiful booty! I have to say I was pretty excited by that loss so I snoshed on my yogurt parfait and unsweet tea (splenda) before the meeting started. I went home, had dinner and desert, did some laundry and slept like a stinkin' baby till it was time to get up this morning and start all over again. Amazing how almost 2 hours of running ( 2- 51 minute runs) will wear you out. That and the avg 13,806 steps/day. Can I just tell you I love the pedometer I got at W.W.? It flips up so you can read it easily and it has a safety strap that you can clip to your belt-loop or clothes, love that feature! All it takes is a couple lost pedometers to be able to appreciate that feature. :(


I've already run 2 - 1hour sessions today so I'm well on my way to an excess of points again. The goal is for some more P90X tonight. If anyone out there knows how that should be classified, I'd appreciate the help. Somehow, I don't think 30 minutes of weight lifting and 30 minutes of aerobics would be sufficient, however 60 minutes of each I think would be too much. 


I imagine I will use up the bulk of my points, my bonus ones at least, Friday night when I go to Hershey with my sister for the DMB concert. There will surely be some alcohol consumed and possibly even some late night I-Hop or Denny's. I like knowing that nothing is off-limits. What a great feeling! I also like being able to "bank" my exercise points in case I know I'm going to be "indulging". In general though, I try not to use them. I figure the whole point is for me to expend more than I consume so my goal is to not touch them as much as possible.


Well, that's all I have for you today. Thanks for taking the time to check in with me. I'll let you know how it goes this weekend. I've got a recipe I'm going to try and get posted for you in time for the fourth. It's one I adapted from Emeril and it's so tasty. Maybe I can make one on Sunday for pictures. I should be able to give most of it away to the neighbors or my darling Sweets Eater. Ha! I need a name for him on here... maybe N.M. (Noms Monster) Will have to think about that one. LOL! That's the only thing that stinks about empty nesting and having of a love of cooking/baking, what to do with all the extras. Luckily, I have him and new neighbors that tell me they love sweets, so we'll see.


Any-Hoo, thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back soon. Don't forget, Friends and Followers are always welcome here on my journey.


Till next time-


Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to destroy. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.


Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment