Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Few Ideas For Motivation

Pin It
Hey y'all. Just a quick post today.

I just found out about Under Armour's What's Beautiful Campaign. The main competition is about to end, however they say they are going to keep up with the campaign and with challenges. It's about celebrating Women and helping them to meet their fitness goals. I signed up. Come and join me! :)

Also, Recipe Girl is promoting a new group, the Red Faced Runners (love the name) and is helping to encourage and motivate all of us to be healthier. Check her out, she has some Amazing Recipes!

So, that's all I have for you today...just a few ideas to help keep us all motivated. No post tomorrow as my sister and I will be heading to Hershey to watch my husband, Dave Matthews (Don't I wish! LOL!) sing some songs to me. Why, yes, of course he's crooning those love songs to me...didn't you know!?!

Will be back soon to let you know how off track I went. Of course 3 hours of dancing in the pit is sure to burn off a few calories, right? Right!. : D

Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by. Don't forget, Friends and Followers are always welcome!
Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment