Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weekly Update

Pin It
Hey ya'll. Just a quick post for this week's update.

For any of you who worry that you can't stay on your plan (what-ever plan that may be) and still enjoy what you eat, here's something to think about. I had two, yes I said two, McDonald's breakfasts, an Arby's lunch and a midnight Dinner at Denny's including Pancake Puppies and stayed within my plan's "budget". I even had alcohol at the concert Friday night. :) I ate 3 meals a day plus snacks and had dessert most nights.

Here's how I finished up-


Yes, even with all of my "indulging" I still  had 40/49 weekly points available and lookie at those activity points! Holy Cow! Hard to believe, 116. I averaged 16,269 steps/day. Saturday was down because of travel back from Hershey and Sunday was low because of the heat and the fact that my AC died so no more movement than was necessary in and around my house. :( But even with those two low days still pretty impressive.

Here's how it broke down activity wise-

Tuesday- 2 - 1 hour runs
Wednesday- 2 -1 hour runs plus P90X and Ab-Ribber X
Thursday- 2 - 1 hour runs
Friday 30 minute run outdoors and 2  1/2 hours dancing at a concert. DMB :)

I decided to go ahead and switch my weigh ins to a morning, and went on Sunday. I'm not sure why when they updated my tracker it went back and wrote over last Tuesday's weigh in. Will have them check on that tonight. So even though the date below shows last Tuesday it was actually from Sunday morning. I was down another 1.6 pound which put me over 5 for a total of 5.8 pounds lost. This was especially exciting as it was 2 days early and right after my 2 days of indulgence. Yea Shan!

Here's the snapshot-


Ignore the "ghostly fingers" reflecting in my I-Pad. Sorry about that!

So that's all for this post. Hang in there and enjoy what you're eating and know you can have what you want and still lose.

My next post is going to be a Yummy Dessert that will be great for tomorrow or anytime.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment