Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mid-Week Motivation

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Humpday! I hope you're having a great week so far. Just two more days to go until the week-end. Woo-Hoo!

I've got a new thought for you today. If you're following my main blog, you may have seen this one a while back.


Geesh! Do I need to remind myself of this and often too! How about you? Do you hold yourself to a state of perfection even though you know you are only setting yourself up for failure? I think I'm going to try and re-make this in MDS so I can have it matted and framed. LOL! It should probably be my next tattoo, somewhere I could see it everyday. Too bad both inner wrists are already taken .

That's all I have for you today. Hope it helps. :)

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are appreciated! Hope to see you back real soon. Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment