Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Weekly Update

Pin It
Hey ya'll. I hope you're having a great week so far. We've finally broken free of the All-Time Record Heat Wave here in the DMV and even though it's still hot it's definitely a step in the right direction.

I've got this weeks update ready for you. How'd you do with the holiday? It's a big eating and drinking holiday for sure. I hope you did ok. Usually I have most of my "bonus weekly" points left over but not this week. In fact I used most of them on the 4th! Hey, that's what they're there for, right? Right!

Ok, here's the snapshot-


Like I said, used most of my  "bonus" points on the 4th but didn't go over and didn't touch any of my "activity" points. What did that get me weight wise?


Yep, down another 2 pounds. Ignore the date on the weight. It was actually Sunday the 8th. The computer always takes it back to Tuesday because that was my initial weigh in day.

So, it's been a month now and here's the breakdown-


I'll take 7.8 pounds down in a month. Not as much as I'd hoped but it's getting there. 2.2 more and I'm at my  5%. Woo-Hoo!!!

*Edited*

I forgot to put my exercise and steps here yesterday so I'm updating it today.

Monday- 2 1hr runs
Tuesday- 2 1hr runs
Thursday- 2 1hr runs
Friday- 2 1hr runs
No P90X this week as I was busy in the evenings and the holiday.

Since I'm counting steps everyday my average for the week was 14664/day. The weekend and the holiday brought down the daily average a little.

Oh, and I took measurements last night. While I may be crazy, brave enough to show you my weight, that's not going to happen with my measurements. I will tell you that in the last month I'm down a total of 7.25" overall. I was hoping for more, but not too shabby anyways. :)

I've got some recipes I'll be posting soon. I did some big cooking on Sunday with recipes that I came up with and they are so yummy!

Well, that's all I have for today. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I hope you'll come back soon to see what's new. Friends and Followers are always welcome too! :)

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment