Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In

Pin It
Hey y'all. I hope you're having a great week so far! It's great for me because I get to check in with you and give you an update.

Last week was a rough week for me. It was very stressful and as such, I was tired and didn't exercise as much as I would have like too. Luckily, I didn't stress eat but between the stress and the decreased amount of exercise, I didn't lose what I was hoping too.

Here's my numbers-


As you can see my activity points are about half of what they normally are. :( It should be better this week.

Here's what the scale shows-


I took this off the computer as I forgot my Wi-Fi. It doesn't show what I lost but it was .8lbs, exactly what I needed to reach my 5% goal. That makes 10lbs down. Woo-Hoo! I'm aiming for my almost 2lbs again this week.

I didn't do any extra exercise except the running. Well I did have a very physical Sat evening, but I haven't figured out how to put that in the tracker yet. ;).

That's all I have for you today. I'll be back tomorrow with something for Mid-Week Motivation.

Thanks so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are very appreciated!

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment