Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mid-Week Motivation

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Wednesday. Just 2 more days till the weekend. Woo-Hoo. :)

Just a quick post today with a one of my favorite lines from a favorite movie. I had dinner with one of my best friends last night and turns out, it's one of her favorites too, so we put it in the dvd player and watched it as we stamped. I find it's good for not only love but for any situation really.

"You can not leave everything to Fate, boy. She's got a lot to do. Sometimes you must give her a hand." Leonardo da Vinci to Prince Henry in The Amazing "Ever After".


Regardless of what we want in life, we can not count on it just "magically" happening. We have to be willing to get up and make it happen. I'd love to be a size 5 again. It will not happen though if I don't get up off the couch and do something to bring that to pass.

Just a thought... I hope you liked today's quote and it inspires you to keep going after what it is you really want. If not, I hope it at least makes you smile or want to go home and put this fabulous movie in for a few hours of great lines and a love story for the ages.

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day and stopping by today. I hope to see you back here soon. Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storm to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment