Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Weekly Weigh In

Pin It
Hey y'all. Hope your week has gotten off to a great start!

Sorry there was no Monday Musings yesterday. If you read my other (primary) blog yesterday you would have seen that I was pretty busy musing the theft of my car. :( I'll try to pick back up with that next week. I am, however, back today with this week's weigh in and update-

Here's my tracker update-


As you can see I did indulge a little this past week and used 17 of my weekly "bonus" points. I ate out twice this week with friends. I even had a beer with dinner & some Reese's pieces at the movies during Girls Nite Out. In case you're wondering what we saw...Magic Mike and yes it was worth seeing!!!!! Nice to know that you can really eat what you'd like and still work this program.I had a few less exercise points this week as I didn't get all of my running in during the week.

I averaged 14,297 steps a day. The small decrease in my run time and the weekends pulled my average down a little lower than I would like but still good. I didn't have any "exercise" outside of running this week save the gardening and mowing the lawn on Sunday.

Here's the weight update-

The actual date for this weigh in was 7/14

While I was really hoping to make my 5% mark I didn't quite make it. I needed 0.8 more. Darn!!! 1.4 is respectable though so I'll take it. It's still a move in the right direction. :) Sometimes it's hard to remember that slow and steady wins the race.

Well, that's all I have for you today. I'm a little under the weather and dealing with all this mess around the car is not helping. I should be back tomorrow and I still have some recipes to share with you.

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to stop by my little corner of the world. You are so appreciated!

Till next time-

Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
ShanPin It

No comments:

Post a Comment