Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Weekly Update

Pin It
Hey y'all. Happy Humpday! I hope you're having a great week so far! Just wanted to check in real quick. Sorry I missed yesterday's weekly check in. Gonna get you caught up though.


Here's the numbers for last week. See that "0" weekly? Those are my "bonus"  points, freebies if you will. Normally I try not to use them at all and if I do it's only a few of them. I have never used them all! That's called being taken out to dinner at The Olive Garden and eating leftovers for 3 days. Lol! Not only that, but for the first time since I started I used some exercise points. (Do you ever want to spell exercise "excercise"?) I do it all the time. What, am I in 4th grade? *SMH* Anyways, I don't believe in denying myself so I enjoyed the food and sucked it up. I am running 2 hours/day 5-6 days a week. I should be able to enjoy myself on occasion right?

So, I was worried about the weigh in -


Check it out... down another 1.2 for a total of 15.6 lbs since I started 10 weeks ago. Woo-Hoo! Just 4.4. more for 20 lbs down and 10% loss. I was hoping to have that knocked out in the next 2 weeks but now I'm not so sure. I got new running shoes last week and after 2 days of running can barely walk. So disappointing. It's the first time I've ever had Nike's that I didn't like. Also a shame to pay $136 for shoes and not be able to wear them. Luckily, I got them at a running store and I went back and was fitted with some different shoes yesterday and after $10.00 more have my first pair of Asics. I remember they used to be called "Tigers" when I was selling them a bazillion years ago. Hitting the Advil hard today and no running. Hopefully tomorrow I can get in a few short runs. We'll see. Maybe I can hit the elliptical instead for the next few days.

That's all I've got for you today. Hope you have a great one and hope to see you back here soon. I'll be back tomorrow with my Mid-Week Inspiration.

Till next time-


Remember- Life is often more about the storms than the peace they seek to overwhelm. It's not about Waiting for the storms to pass, but Learning to Dance in the rain.

Be Safe,
Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment